Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break

For me, Spring Break is the preview of what summer is going to be like. It sends me into a panic for the rest of the school year! But maybe that's good. At least I'm prepared, kind of when summer comes. Spring Break seemed to be an open kitchen all week and yes, whining and bickering. I love that word. It immediately invokes a picture. Just like murmuring. Love those words! Anyway, that being said, there were a few highlights that I though I'd share.



Devin has a great group of friends. I never hear them fight...at all! They hang around here a lot, and come up with some pretty inventive ideas. Like setting up the garage in one of those, pull a string and set off a whole series of other actions, eventually leading to turning on a fan. Great inventiveness!




Carly really wanted to get wet, so she asked if she could play on the trampoline with a hose. Elijah kind of acted like he didn't like it, but he really loved it. Once he got all wet, he started taking off all his clothes! So we got his swimming suit out, and before they were done playing, they were in the pool. I know think Elijah cared very much about the cold pool. He warmed up to it! Crazy boy!

"Wouldn't you like to know what I'm thinking?"

4 comments:

  1. I would love to see the pull a string idea - how cool is that! And I am with you on thinking that Spring Break is a preview to summer, only difference though, now I can't wait for school to be out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to see you posting again and see how your family is doing. I know what you mean we have a lot of whining and bickering too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Devon does have the greatest group of friends I love seeing them all together and YES I would love to know what he is thinking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippeeeeeeee.. you are finding time to blog again.... We will get to have you guys over some time... we have not forgotten our dear friends in QC..

    ReplyDelete